• Maximum Life Foundation (supporting accelerating anti-aging research)
• McGowan Institute for Regenerative Medicine (stem cell therapy/tissue repair)
• Methuselah Foundation (tissue engineering and regenerative medicine)
• Pennington Biomedical Research Center (nutritional and preventive medicine)
• SENS Research Foundation (cellular and molecular-level regenerative medicine)
• Sierra Sciences, LLC (biotechnology, cellular aging)
• Telomere Diagnostics, Inc. (telomere and genetic aging testing)
AND LIFE EXTENSION, ANTI-AGING RESEARCH PROGRAMS AT:
• Harvard University
• Johns Hopkins Hospital
• Tufts University
• Stanford University
• University of California, Los Angeles
• University of California, Berkeley
• University of Cambridge (UK)
• University of Pittsburgh
• University of Surrey (UK)
• University of Utah
• University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
• Washington University School of Medicine
Plus others to be announced.
• Alkahest (anti-aging therapies)
• American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (anti-aging and regenerative medicine research)
• American Aging Association (medical research in age-related disease)
• Alliance for Aging Research (advocacy and sponsorship of research in aging and stem cell therapies)
• Arigos Biomedical (cryopreservation)
• Baxter Laboratory for Stem Cell Biology
• British Longevity Society (educational
resource on biogerontology and life extension)
• Buck Institute for Research on Aging (aging and chronic disease)
• Calico Labs (Google longevity project)
• Coalition for Radical Life Extension (sponsors of the premier RAAD conferences)
• Coalition to Extend Life (anti-aging research advocacy and education)
• European Atherosclerosis Society (age-related disease)
• Forever Healthy Foundation (support and investment)
• Geron Corporation (telomarase research, pharmaceuticals)
• Human Longevity, Inc. (biotechnology, genetics, longevity database)
• Life Extension Advocacy Foundation (education, investment, advocacy)
• Life Extension Foundation (nutrition and health)
LIFE EXTENSION EXPERT RESOURCES
BOARD OF ADVISORS
• Dr. Aubrey de Grey, founder, SENS Research Foundation, a leader in life extension/cellular rejuvenation research.
Author: Ending Aging: The Rejuvenation Breakthroughs That Could Reverse Human Aging in Our Lifetime. (www.sens.org)
• Dr. Jose Cordeiro, Founding Faculty of Singularity University, a chair of
the Millennium Project, and international educator on advanced technologies.
• Christine Peterson, Foresight Institute. Cofounder of Foresight Institute, the pioneering resource on nanotechnology and sponsor of the leading scientific conferences on longevity and anti aging (www.foresight.org).
• Natasha Vita-More, Ph.D., Chair, Humanity+, faculty member, Chair, Graduate Studies In Advancing Technology, University of Arizona
• Peter Voss, entrepreneur, inventor, engineer, scientist, futurist. Founder of SmartAction and CEO of AGI Innovations Inc. Peter is a leader in the field of artificial intelligence including its applications in anti-aging research.
• David W. Wood, Chair, London Futurists. Author, The Abolition of Aging.
You'll receive ongoing, updates on the work of other pioneer activists, and leading researchers, such as:
• Sonia Arrison, cofounder, Singularity University, researcher/author: 100+: How The Coming Age of Longevity Will Change Everything
• Max More, Ph.D., President/CEO, Alcor Life Extension Foundation
• Elizabeth Parrish, CEO, BioViva Sciences
• J. Craig Venter, Ph.D., Cofounder, Human Longevity, Inc.
• Ted Anton, researcher/author: The Longevity Seekers: Science, Business and The Fountain of Youth
• Howard S. Friedman, Ph.D., Leslie R. Martin, Ph.D., researchers/authors: The Longevity Project: Surprising Discoveries
• Peter W. Huber, researcher/author: The Cure is in the Code
• Plus others to be announced.
LifeX Society (San Francisco Institute of Anti-Aging)
Box 2590, Alameda, CA 94501
1 800 634 7779
(For security reasons, just copy the LifeX email address and paste to your outgoing email.)
LifeX MONITORS THE WORK OF THESE ORGANIZATIONS: